We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Casanova was a big fan of Maccheroni, here's a recipe for gluten free Maccheronicini alla Casanova, made with tomatoes, olives & anchovies.
Essex, England, UK
1 person made this
- 180g gluten free Maccheroncini
- 400g tin of San Marzano tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 50g anchovy fillets
- Chilli pepper (to taste) either fresh, in oil or powdered
- Rinse the anchovies and break them up with a fork. Fry them gently in a pan with the olive oil and the chopped chilli or chilli powder.
- Add the San Marzano tomatoes and the olives.
- Stir together well and cook on a low heat for 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cooke the pasta until it's 'al dente'.
- Add to the Maccheroncini to the sauce and mix well.