We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We line the tray with oil and flour, we put the pie sheet, we cut it according to preference, we grease it with egg, we sprinkle salt and cheese and at the end the famous poppy.
Bread braided with poppy seeds
:))) I think the smell of bread covered the smell of dessert. It's not who knows what sophisticated dessert, maybe that's the reason.
how many grams does a cube of yeast have?
After countless tests, I ended up using a cube of 50 g of fresh yeast (or two of 25 g for a kg of flour, depending on how you find them). For this bread you can also use dry yeast - I put two sachets of 7 g of dry yeast (total 14 g).
you even know how to make bread. I would never have thought of that)
Hehe, I'm not a big expert, but it looks like I'm getting good bread: D
Does this loaf of bread go with that messy paprika you just made? )
It works great, but you have to stay in the kitchen for a long time)
That's exactly what I do, Robert :) I love to make bread - Liliana Rotariu on FB
Liliana, I saw that you like to make bread, but I didn't expect you to make it the same as me. I was really thinking that maybe you stopped cooking, I haven't seen you on fb at all lately :)
& quotNavigating & quot on your site I saw this recipe that I have been making for about 1 year and it turns out great. I have a question, why do you leave it for 15 minutes at 150 degrees and another 15 at 250? (I have so far left it for 45 minutes at 190 degrees)
Maybe it's just an impression, but doing so I think the bread will grow nicer.
came out fff good, thanks for the recipe
P.S .: I like to add either mushrooms, olives or various seeds to bread. a madness comes out: D
No problem. I also tried bread with olives or all kinds of seeds, but it never crossed my mind to put mushrooms :)
Isn't there too much 50 gr of groceries for a kg of flour?
Not much at all - that's about the usual amount for most raised doughs: 50 g of yeast (or 14 g of dry yeast) for a kg of flour. Bread will grow even if you put less yeast, but you take a small risk :) Because you never know what surprises may occur. the yeast may be older.
This is the second time I make bread according to your recipe. It's great!
Three days ago I made bread but half the amount.
The changes were: I didn't put poppy seeds on top, I put two kinds of flour, mixed: half white flour, half flour with bran, the yeast was powder / granulated like the one I found. Well, it turned out very good, it grew, it was tasty, it was eaten. So it works for those who don't know. That I didn't know either.
Today I made bread without halving the quantities, only with white flour. It turned out great, I almost ate one with my husband. The changes were the following: I didn't put poppy seeds on top (not that I don't like it, I don't like it, he didn't) the yeast was powder like the one I found, the one I had in the house.
Now I have apple pudding in the oven.
The only minor problem would be: the bread is crumbly. But it's good!
It's not from yeast. I used this yeast without problems and without unpleasant surprises.
I have no idea what the phase is.
Did those who made the bread according to the recipe have flour from Romania? It's the only thing I think about. The flour I used is the one I found in Holland. I'm sitting here. As far as I know, their flour is good, but I don't know if it's like ours. Do you have any idea?
I ask you because I have a cousin who is settled in the UK and has problems with flour from them, although they claim that theirs is very good. The girl brought her flour from home, it was sent to her and she told me that the results were different.
Is that the explanation?
It doesn't matter too much if you use fresh yeast or powder, the bread grows about the same (if for one kilogram of flour you use about 14 g of yeast powder or 50 g of fresh yeast).
Probably the flour made the bread crumble, I heard a lot of people complaining about the quality of the flour outside, especially in the case of cakes. In the country, I don't give too much importance to the flour used, but I try as much as possible to use three zero flours (000).
How did the pudding look to you?
I'm sorry the email didn't "notify" me that I had an answer, otherwise I would have answered a long time ago. Now I saw that I didn't check the setting. I don't know if you answered my other comments for the same reason. Finally, now you've been told how I "found" what I tried from your recipes:
- The martyrs came out, great, I liked them, my husband liked them, it was the first time he ate.
- Bread - crumbles or not, I have nothing to do. The flour that is in the Netherlands, with all its categories, does not do what the Romanian one does. I had all kinds of gastronomic adventures because of this and the electric oven, as gas only has on top. And yesterday I made bread: super taste, smell, but it continues to crumble. At least that's bread, it doesn't have that stupid taste of napkins that the commercial one has. Being Romanian and liking my bread, well I kept tasting all kinds of aprons. Well, who says that Dutch bread is better than Romanian bread, not that it's a liar, but maybe it tastes too different. I was with my husband in Romania this summer, it was the first time for him and he liked Romanian bread 1000 times more than theirs.
- Pudding - good to taste but not exactly to my taste, in return, Jan liked it so much, that he keeps asking me when I'm doing it! : D
I think I have to look seriously and put on paper more recipes from you, as my husband and I are very happy with what we tried! I try to see where he would have posted comments as if I said, if I did not receive notifications, I did not respond to anything.
I also made homemade bread, according to this recipe, it turned out very good but the crust is too hard. What is the explanation?
It is possible that the fire was a little strong on top, but anyway the crust of the homemade bread comes out a little stronger compared to that of the commercial bread.
In addition to Telemea cheese, you can also use cheese or even Parmesan. Salted with cheese and cumin. Rating: 4 & # 8211 745 votes & # 8211 35 min. Seven recipes for salted cheese with cheese perfectly cut with plastic salted template.
A simple recipe for saltines with butter or lard and sour cream. CHEESE, TELEMEA, CHEESE AND FIREPLACE, BULLFOOD CHEESE, LEAF DOUGH, CHEESE. MUSHROOMS PIE, SMOKING AND CHEESE Tapas, Recipes.
Cheesecake Recipes, Tarts, Tarts, Kitchens, Cooking.
The poppy seed rolls according to this recipe stay fresh for a long time, they are very soft, fluffy and sweet!
Team Bucătarul.eu offers you a delicious recipe for very fluffy poppy rolls, sweet, fragrant and nicely browned. The rolls are made of leavened dough, are particularly tasty and perfect with a hot tea or aromatic coffee. The rolls abound in poppy flavor and taste and stay fresh for a long time, so you can prepare them on the weekend and enjoy them at breakfast every day.
-30 g of fresh yeast
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. dough. Heat the milk, pour it into a bowl, add a tablespoon of sugar and yeast (crumble it).
2. Mix the mass until smooth, then add 1 glass of sifted flour. You need to get a mass of dense cream consistency.
3. Put the mayonnaise in a warm place and let it grow 2-3 times.
4. Beat the eggs with sugar and salt using a mixer or whisk.
5. Add the melted butter and beat again.
6. Spoon the mayonnaise and add the egg mixture.
7. Mix the mass, add the oil and mix well again.
8. Gradually add the flour and knead a soft, elastic dough that does not stick to your hands.
9. Sprinkle the dough with flour and leave it to rise in a warm place.
10. Gather the dough and leave it to rise again.
11. Filling: put the poppy in a saucepan and pour the milk on top. Add the sugar and cook over low heat, stirring until you get the desired semi-liquid consistency.
12. Knead the dough once more and spread it in a thin layer.
13. Add a piece of butter to the poppy seed filling and mix.
14. Place the poppy seed filling on the dough and spread it evenly over the entire surface. Roll the dough into a roll.
15. Cut the roll into pieces of the desired size.
16. Place the rolls on a tray lined with baking paper and make longitudinal cuts on each roll.
17. Grease the rolls with beaten egg.
18. Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees until golden brown.
Watch the step-by-step preparation in the video below.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
Tender pretzels with cumin or poppy seeds - a perfect appetizer for holidays
- Fragile pretzels with cumin and poppy seeds (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Fragile pretzels with cumin and poppy seeds
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- The yeast is soaked in warm milk, mixed with a little flour and left to rise until it doubles in volume (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times). The yeast is soaked in warm milk, mixed with a little flour and left to rise until it doubles in volume.
- Knead the dough until all the ingredients are smooth (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Knead the dough until all the ingredients are smooth
- The dough is spread on a sheet half a cm thick then the shaped pretzels are cut (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The dough is spread on a sheet half a cm thick then the shaped pretzels are cut
- Grease pretzels with beaten egg and then sprinkle cumin or poppy seeds (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Grease pretzels with beaten egg then sprinkle with cumin or poppy seeds
- Bake the pan for about 30 minutes until the pretzels are browned on top and underneath (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Bake the pan for about 30 minutes until the pretzels are browned on top and underneath.
- Serve as an appetizer as such or with a traditional brandy or other strength (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Serve as an appetizer as such or with a traditional brandy or other strength
Keeping the aromatic taste of baked cumin or poppy seeds, these pretzels are preferred to those on the market, and when we simply feel the need to nibble on something salty. Pretzels can be cut with a pretzel shape, or with a knife, into the shape you want. Salads can be prepared from the same dough.
1 glass of lukewarm milk (250 g),
1 teaspoon cumin + 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
The oven is heated to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare two trays for baking pretzels, which are greased with fat and then lined with flour. The trays can also be lined with baking paper.
Sift the flour into a bowl. Mix the fresh yeast with a few tablespoons of lukewarm milk until liquefied, then mix with a little flour and leave to rise until it doubles in volume.
The butter at room temperature is mixed in a bowl with the flour, salt and milk. Knead the dough well until all the ingredients are homogeneous.
Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a sheet half a cm thick and then cut the pretzels into shapes.
The pretzels are placed in the baking tray. Before baking, the pretzels are greased with beaten egg, then sprinkled with cumin or poppy seeds on top.
Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until the pretzels are browned on top and underneath.
They are served as an appetizer as such or with a traditional brandy or other strength.
Cake with poppy simple recipe for fluffy cakesServings 2 cakes / recommended portion = 100 gr.
Cake with poppy simple recipe for fluffy cakes, presented with pictures. The recipe for fluffy, economical cozonac dough, which keeps perfectly for several days. Cake recipe that breaks into strips. Poppy cake filling, list of ingredients and how to prepare.
I told you in another article published this year how I taught my family to love the cake too. And how, of all kinds of cake, they prefer the one with shit. Well, today I show you my favorite forever, a cake with a simple, fluffy poppy, incredibly tasty. My preference has a logic: in addition to the fact that I like the cake dough itself, fluffy, delicate and fragrant, I really like the taste of poppy seeds, which I used, with great joy, at baigli recipe, la the one with poppy seeds and apples or delicious wreath recipe with poppy seeds, perfect for Easter.
YOU CAN FIND OTHER COFFEE CAKES RECIPES WITH ONE CLICK ON ANY LINK BELOW
I don't care much about stories anymore, I'm just telling you that the dough whose way of preparation I present to you in the recipe below is very, very good! An incredibly fluffy cake comes out, which breaks into strips and stays the same as the first day for about two more. Moreover, I do not know, he never resisted us after the third day. Of course, you will be able to use this dough with other fillings, not impressing how much I like poppy seeds.
Fresh cake with poppy seeds
Fresh poppy cake, perfect for those of you who love poppy seeds or want to try a new taste. It is true that this tender poppy cake is not for everyone, it is possible to put it aside if you are not a very good friend with poppy seeds.
I made it after I bought a piece of cake from a pastry shop in Bistrita and ladies, how much I liked it! I found the same taste I knew from Bistrita. She was fantastic, but she wasn't very successful in my family, being the only one she liked. Maybe because popcorn is not widely used in our country, so it's a strange combination of taste.
If you don't like poppy seeds either, but I wanted something tender, you can try the tender apple cake, just click on the picture and you will get the recipe.
tender apple pie
If you like my recipes, don't hesitate to share them on Facebook, it doesn't cost anything. I'm also waiting for you with a subscribe on my YouTube channel, where you can see how to prepare my recipes.
How to spread and cut the dough from the saltines?
I took the dough out of the cold and divided it into 2. It's easier to work with smaller pieces. I spread the first sheet of dough to a thickness of 3-4 mm. In a cup I broke a whole egg which I beat well with a little salt and a drop of paprika. The paprika gives a beautiful reddish color to these savory ones.
I greased the dough sheet with beaten egg, using a brush. It is easier to grease the saltines now than after we cut them.
With the serrated roller I then cut the saltines. I usually like long and narrow salt flats but now I cut them shorter and wider (10 x 2.5 cm). Right now we sprinkled them with cumin & # 8211 our favorite. You can also put sesame or poppy seeds.
Foodblogger at Savori Urbane. #savoriurbane
On one of them I put grated cheese. I had a smoky one, very pleasant to the taste and very aromatic. I then lined the salads in trays lined with baking paper and continued with the rest of the dough.
Bake cheap and salty tender strawberries
I preheated the oven to 180 C with ventilation (medium to high stage for gas ones). I baked the saltines for approx. 12-14 minutes at 180 C, until nicely browned. Salads should be reddish, not whitish. Check them after 10 minutes and see if the tray should not be turned over if your oven does not bake evenly. I can't describe to you what nice flavors I have in the kitchen !!
Look how fine and rosy they are! They also grew in height when baked.
After they cooled down a bit, I moved them to the serving plates and tasted them. Dreamlike!! Fragrant and fragrant, they actually melt in your mouth!
Here you see them with pretzels and breadcrumbs & # 8211 made from the same dough.
And here you see the square puff pastry (mini pogacele) & # 8211 recipe here.
One simple dough and 3 presentation options.
Try this recipe too simple of tender, cheap and spicy salty! It's really worth it! Thanks to Veve for it!
Method of preparation
Leave the puff pastry to thaw at room temperature. Then take the sheet and cut it into rectangles. Brush the beaten egg with salt on them.
Then sprinkle sesame, poppy seeds and cumin on top. On each strip put what you want either sesame or poppy seeds or cumin. You can also put them all. They are good anyway, it depends on your preferences.
Then take each one and turn it and put it in the tray with baking paper. Put in the oven and keep for about 15 minutes.
Then remove and serve!
To have good appetite!
"Sfiha" or "Lahm bi'ajin" - Meat pies - specific to Arab countries
Mix the flour for 2 minutes with the instant yeast, then add the rest of the ingredients and knead
Mix all the ingredients (butter must be kept in the kitchen) Work only with a fork,