We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A simple food that does not require much explanation but that can help some who want to read any recipe how simple it would be
- 4 more pieces of boneless pork chop
- salt and pepper to season the chop (I didn't use other spices because the mustard sauce completes it)
- a few drops of olive oil
- Mustard sauce
- 3 teaspoons classic mustard
- 1 teaspoon mustard sauce with dill (Lidl Deluxe) - optional, you can put another teaspoon of classic mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- a little pepper
- salt if you still think it is needed
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Grilled pork chop with mustard sauce:
We slice the sliced chop with a hammer.
Salt and pepper on both sides, cover the meat with cling film and put it in the fridge for an hour (if you are in a hurry, don't worry, prepare it like this on the spot)
Heat a grill pan in which we drizzle olive oil and fry the meat on both sides.
For the mustard sauce, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until the sauce binds.
And you saw how from just a few ingredients and a little time we can get a tasty and satisfying lunch.
You can also use this sauce for other meat dishes.