We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wash the potatoes and peel them in salted water [approx. 30 min].
Drain from running water and clean.
Peel and chop the onion, wash and chop the parsley.
Separately in a saucepan, fry the white onion in oil until it becomes glassy.
At this point add chopped green onions + green parsley + paprika.
Put the boiled potatoes that are crushed, stir from time to time for 5 minutes. They are tasty even if they catch a little brownness, but be careful not to be burned !!!
Match the taste with pepper, salt and greens.
I served hot pickles.
How to make the most fragile peasant potatoes. Delicious fasting recipe
I have been entering Easter Lent for a few weeks, and there are quite a few Romanians who want to keep it all. Easter fasting is the hardest of the year, so we should have a menu as varied as possible, in order to keep it to the end.
Fortunately, however, you should know that there are a lot of dishes you can make without meat, milk, cheese or eggs, and they come out really good. As a result, we offer you a delicious recipe for peasant potatoes, which is fasting. You don't have to spend too much time in the kitchen, so it's worth trying this simple but very tasty dish.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- a large onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- a teaspoon of grated pepper as desired
- 2 teaspoons grated paprika
- a teaspoon of salt
- olive oil
- fresh greens for serving (dill or parsley to taste)
Method of preparation:
The first step is to boil the potatoes in their skins, until the fork easily enters them. You can leave them for about 30-40 minutes. After that, drain the water, and peel after cooling. Then you have to cut them into thicker cubes or slices as you prefer. Then put the potatoes in a large tray, add the finely chopped onion and garlic, spices and olive oil. Mix all the ingredients well in the pan, then put the potatoes in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes.
The recipe can also be prepared by cleaning the potatoes and cooking them directly in the oven, but the cooking time will be a bit long.
Ingredients for the recipe of Peasant potatoes with red onion, paprika and bacon
- -1, 5 kg of potatoes
- -2 red onions
- -4 cloves garlic
- -1, 5 bell peppers
- -1 teaspoon salt
- -1 teaspoon paprika (optional, I did not use because I did not have)
- -250 g smoked bacon or kaizer or other smoked meat, can also be smoked sausages
- -100 ml oil
- -150 ml of water
Preparation for the recipe of Peasant potatoes with red onion, paprika and bacon
We peel the potatoes, wash them well and cut them into larger pieces that we put in a bowl. Pour water, oil over them, add chopped julienned onions, chopped peppers, garlic, bacon, salt and pepper.
Mix them all very well, transfer them to a bowl or a tray covered with a lid or aluminum foil, put them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius and leave until the potatoes and vegetables are simmered.
You can cover the tray with baking paper and then with aluminum foil.
When they are ready, take the tray out of the oven and sprinkle the finely chopped green parsley on top of the potatoes.
It is very important not to mix in the potatoes because they lose their appearance, the pieces must remain whole
It's a food without too much hassle but not very tasty, perfect for the days when we don't feel like cooking.
An extremely simple recipe available to anyone. If you love smoking, you can put more bacon or kaizer.
And if you have smoked homemade sausages, do not hesitate to use them, the taste will be fantastic.
I wish you all the best and increase in the kitchen!
The recipe and photos belong to Oana Branescu and participate with this recipe in the Great Winter Contest 2019: cook and win
More recipes from Oana Branescu can be found here.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 9.50.
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Peasant potatoes with red onion, paprika and bacon
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 200g kaiser or peasant ham
- 1 green bell pepper
- an onion
- a cube of butter
- salt, pepper, paprika - to taste
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into squares and boil them with salt. Leave for about 30 minutes when the water starts to boil. During this time, the kaiser is browned in a pan with a little butter.
- The peppers and onions are finely chopped and they are also hardened in butter. Leave until it softens a little then add the kaiser and the potatoes that have been well drained.
- Add the spices: salt, pepper and paprika (sweet or spicy) and leave for a maximum of 10 minutes, during which time mix without mashing the potatoes. At the end, sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Recipe of rustic potatoes it is easy to prepare and very tasty. Enjoy the taste!
How did you like the article? Vote!
Did you like the article? Follow DivaHair on Facebook or email!
Other topics that might interest you
Baked potatoes stuffed with cheese and onions! A delicious snack
Hard moments for Oana Roman! The star made the sad announcement about her mother
Incredible case! A 17-year-old girl found out she was pregnant the day she gave birth. All the tests had been negative, the doctors had told him he had back problems
Difficult moments for Mirela Vaida! The TV presenter needs emergency surgery
What happened to Răzvan Ciobanu's ex-boyfriend, after the designer's death
The first image with actor Elliott Page after breast removal, 5 months after he was transgender
Cristina Șișcanu, angry reaction after she was accused of posing with the absorbent in sight
What does Conchita Wurst, the 2014 Eurovision winner, look like? She didn't give up her beard or her long hair
The woman who has been eating only fruit for 29 years. What does it look like now
Madonna's daughter shocks again. After posing with hair on her armpits and legs, Lourdes is amazed again. Her mother didn't pose like that either
Inoke, Cabral's eldest daughter, refuses to talk to him again! How did she react when she found out that Andreea was pregnant
Alex Ciucu admitted! Who is the woman he was caught with? What does it say about divorce: “We have nowhere to go. ”
HE DIED. Three children were orphaned. My husband, a famous athlete from our country, is devastated by the pain: “I hoped for a miracle, but. ”
Daily Horoscope Friday, May 28, 2021: Gemini and Capricorns will have a great day
What did Mihaela Rădulescu look like when she loved Ştefan Bănică Jr?
Do you know what attracts men? Choose a celebrity and find out!
easy to prepare. good and delicious potatoes.
A fairly simple recipe for those who do not have them with cooking! I cooked following this recipe and they came out extraordinarily good. I'm still waiting for equally good recipes
I read. and I felt like it. I went to the kitchen: D
GOOD GOOD. I made the recipe and it turned out super..good and. it is very easy to prepare ... and for those girls who don't know how to cook.
Peasant fasting potatoes
Now I don't know if I'm really "rustic potatoes”. I say this to almost all the potatoes that I first boil in their shell in lightly salted water and then brown them in butter / lard / oil. And there's another reason I named them this: peasant potatoes collect many clicks…
You don't need a lot of skill, no sophisticated tools (a pot and a frying pan are enough for you) and no expensive or hard to find ingredients: potatoes, green onions, garlic, oil, salt and pepper.
Choose potatoes that are about the same size so they will all boil at the same time. Wash them before boiling, but do not peel them. Consider about three potatoes suitable for each person (if you plan to use them as a side dish, there are two). Try not to use floured potatoes so that they do not crumble in the pan. Boil them in salted water and let them boil for about 15-20 minutes, counting from when the water starts to boil. Drain them, let them cool a bit, and then peel them. Cut them lengthwise into halves (if they are smaller) or quarters (if they are larger) and then slice them into pieces no thicker than 5 mm. Peel the onion and cut it into slices (keep both the white and the green part). Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. To make it easier to clean, first press the puppies with the side of the knife.
Heat 2 tablespoons of grape seed oil (if you don't have them, don't bathe them: you can also use sunflower oil with confidence) in a non-stick pan. Add the potatoes and brown them over medium heat, for about 5-7 minutes. Stir in them from time to time. When it starts to get a coppery tint, add the onion and garlic, then season with salt and pepper. I know that many people are in the habit of hardening onions first, but doing so avoids the health problems associated with foods that contain too much frying. Keep everything on the fire for another 4-6 minutes, stirring sporadically and the meal is ready!
In summer they go well with a salad of tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, lettuce, etc. In winter they get along well with pickles.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Baked peasant potatoes
Cream sauce obtained will be refrigerated until serving.
Potatoes fit in size, wash well with a sponge under cold running water, then dry with an absorbent kitchen towel.
Bacon / pancetta it will be cut into small pieces and placed in a waiting bowl.
Potatoes washed and dried, cut in half lengthwise, dig and remove the core (only the middle, leaving the walls thick ) with a special vegetable device, sprinkle with a salt powder, pepper, added a piece of butter, bacon the pieces and lined up in large stove tray, greased well with butter.
The tray will be covered with aluminum foil (for steaming potatoes) and put in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 60 minutes.
Near the end, with Ten minutes, the aluminum foil will be removed, sprinkle the potatoes with parmesan race, one each paprika powder, letting him do it au gratin.
Baked peasant potatoes, will be served hot with sour cream sauce previously obtained.
Peasant fasting potatoes. Old, traditional recipe from Transylvania
I have always been fascinated by the extraordinary taste of the peasant potatoes that I always put on the table when I go to visit. The recipe is fasting, but it is even more delicious if you add bacon and butter. The secret of tasty and fragrant peasant potatoes: a quality sweet paprika. Also, do not peel the potatoes before cooking them, they must be peeled!
Peasant fasting potato recipe - Prepared as Transylvania
1 kilogram of potatoes
50 ml of sunflower oil
2 teaspoons of good quality paprika
1 bunch of parsley
How to prepare fasting peasant potatoes like Transylvania
Choose potatoes of similar size (to boil & icircn at the same time), wash well, and put to boil & icircn peel & icircn water with a little salt.
Peasant potatoes with peppers and onions. Quick recipe, POST!
Whether or not you are one of the potato lovers, you will surely like this recipe. Someone who doesn't love potatoes so much tells you that. I mean I & # 8230. Yes, unlike most Romanians, I do not consider the potato an ingredient, a vegetable, even so tasty.
I don't go for the famous oriental potato salad in the fasting version and even for the french fries. But I like those cooked in the oven like here because they are crispier. Or, potato salad but in the version with eggs and fish.
But I look for as much as I can to taste them in different combinations because, I admit, it remains the vegetable with the greatest search in the kitchen and I think also the most filling. Or among the most filling vegetables we can eat.
So today I will tell you how to make a special portion of peasant potatoes, but I assure you, with a special taste, given the secret ingredient I used. Ok, come on, I won't keep you on fire until I get to write down the list of ingredients and how to prepare them, but I'll tell you why these potatoes turned out so tasty for me.
Well, I used to spice them up no more, no less than & # 8230 hot pepper jam. 2 years ago we made a hot pepper jam and even now we didn't have time to finish it. You have HERE how to prepare it if you want to make it at home and not buy it.
We don't use hot peppers in food for health reasons but also for tastes, so this sweetness remained a bit poor on the shelf, unconsumed. Now I have found its use and, from a small jar, I have been making several portions of such potatoes and I still have to try other combinations. Let me tell you how.
Ingredient Post potato nutmeg
- 1 kilogram of flour potatoes, recommended for baking and puree
- 2 large carrots (300 grams)
- 1 large onion (150 grams)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (40 grams)
- ½ tablespoon of flour (12 grams) ½
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 200 ml. of vegetable soup
- salt and pepper
Fasting potato bite & # 8211 how to prepare
1. To cook this fasting potato bite, we need a deep tray, measuring 20x26cm. The moussaka will also come out in a larger tray, but it will not be as high. The tray can also be greased with flour or breadcrumbs. I preferred to line it with baking paper because I'm horrified by the possibility of some food (or cake) sticking to the tray. Turn on the oven and set at 190 ° C.
2. The filling for fasting moussaka is 100% vegetables. I only used carrots and onions, but others can be added. A handful of mushrooms, some eggplants or zucchini pulled forward in the pan, etc. go very well.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Chop the onion. In a saucepan, in which 3 tablespoons of oil have been heated, put the carrots with onion to harden. Add a good pinch of salt from the beginning and cook, stirring constantly, over low heat. Bake for 4-5 minutes, not forgetting to mix and watch that it does not burn.
3. Meanwhile, the peeled and washed potatoes are cut into thin slices (3-4 mm.). For fasting moussaka, I advise you to use flour potatoes, among those recommended for baking or puree. They cook much better in the oven and you won't be surprised to stay raw. Potatoes with firmer pulp can also be used, but they must be boiled for 6-7 minutes in boiled and salted water, to be half-cooked.
Assembling the preparation
4. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper and spread a first layer of potatoes in the pan. The composition of hardened vegetables (to which others, such as mushrooms) can be added, is mixed homogeneously with the breadcrumbs. Add salt and pepper to taste, then spread half of the vegetables over the potato layer in the pan, pressing with the back of the spoon.
5. Cover the vegetables with a second layer of potatoes seasoned with salt and pepper. The second half of the hardened vegetables is pressed in an even layer over the potatoes. Cover with the last layer of potatoes, pressing on top of the entire surface.
6. Crush the garlic clove and fry for 1 minute in a tablespoon of olive oil. Add ½ tablespoon (12 grams) of flour, mix briefly then quench immediately with warm vegetable broth (200 ml.). Bring to a boil and pour over the prepared fly in the pan.
Baking and serving
7. Cover the tray with aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until, when trying to prick the potatoes with a fork, it easily pierces them. After this time, uncover the tray with the mashed potatoes and bake until nicely browned on top (10-15 minutes).
When ready, this fasting potato bite spreads a fragrance that appeals to the whole family. However, we have to let it cool down a bit. Serve warm moussaka with a salad, pickles, etc. I put some steamed broccoli and a tomato sauce next to the moussaka. With so few calories (149 / serving) we can add to the plate many vegetables cooked or steamed / grilled, sauces, salads, etc. It always seems to us an equally satisfying and delicious dish.
More fasting recipes, balanced and tasty, find with a click on the picture below.