Finely chop the cabbage, heat it in oil until it softens, add salt and if it is still hard, add a cup of water, let it boil and drop at the same time, the cabbage should not be juicy.
In a bowl mix the meat with salt, pepper, thyme, crushed garlic, put it in a pan for a few minutes until it tightens and whitens, then on an aluminum foil we spread on an area of 20x30 sweet or hot paprika, over the paprika carefully spread the sauerkraut and over the cabbage carefully spread the meat, roll at first with foil until the roll is formed then leave it free, tighten it well at the ends, place it in a cake pan, add 1 cup of water and leave in the oven over low heat for 30 minutes;
Serve the roll on a plate, cut into slices with natural or peasant potatoes that I used
Another trick for the Stuffed Cabbage recipe:
-if you have guests and you want to turn them on their backs, make some sarmale and fill a small cabbage. Place the cabbage in the middle on a round plate, it can be on a bed of polenta or finely chopped cabbage, surrounded by cabbage rolls. It will look like a flying saucer. & # 128578
The effect will be wow! , and the daughters-in-law and the mother-in-law will have something to do with it, this time rightly so (I'll tell you from my own experience). & # 128512
What traditional recipes do you know? Come with us, to promote together tasty, clean, home-cooked food, authentic Romanian recipes. & # 128578
I also leave you the video recipe, to see how I do it step by step.
Cabbage - 88 recipes
Our selection of culinary recipes with cabbage: soups and broths, sauerkraut, pickled or with meat, baked or prepared in food and salad and many other recipes based on cabbage.
Cabbage is a vegetable rich in: lipids, carbohydrates, proteins, cellulose, vitamins: C, Bl, B2, PP, A, U and D, minerals: sulfur, iron oxides, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium. It is extremely valuable, especially raw and very healthy for the stomach and intestines, qualities recognized since Roman times. It is good to use, especially in the form of raw salad, because it ensures the nutrition of tissues and delays their aging.
Cabbage juice Raw is very nutritious and at the same time a very good medicine for many diseases. Cabbage juice is obtained with the help of the electric apparatus for squeezing the juice from fruits and vegetables. When cabbage is finely chopped for various culinary preparations, the juice should not be squeezed, as was done 50 years ago, when its properties were unknown. Cabbage juice can be drunk, mixed with carrot juice.
Sweet Cabbage Bulz Stuffed with Meat
So, take a new cabbage, more leafy like this, peel it and put it in boiling salted water, about 20-30 minutes.
While it is softening there, we clean the onions, wipe the mushrooms with a cloth napkin, wash the peppers, soak the slices of bagel, chop the meat and bring the spices to hand.
Chop the onion, slice the mushrooms, cut the pepper into cubes and.
VOICE FIRE: heat two pans: in the first we heat the onion until it becomes translucent (we don't fry it), we add the peppers, we heat them a little too (until the water that leaves it evaporates), then the mushrooms, which we sauté until they no longer contain water either.
While stirring from time to time in the first pan, in the second we fry the minced meat, taking care that from time to time we open the meatballs that tend to be too intimate: with a spatula (it is the most suitable accessory)
Now, we take out the cabbage, let it cool and start to peel it: on a plate we put the sheets one by one in the order in which we take them out - from big to small.
We chop the yellow and still slightly raw heart and add it to the quality together with the meat that is already sizzling. It leaves a little juice but no baths, we continue to harden and mix until it smells nice of fried meat.
Let these two toasts cool, squeeze the slices of bagel and mix everything: the contents of the two pans, the squeezed froth, eggs, white pepper, a teaspoon of nutmeg (in a suitable bowl).
From now on, it was easy, the hard part is over.
We take each cabbage leaf and flatten its back with the soft part of the meat hammer (not with the corner one!). Because the sheets are in reverse order (from the time I undressed it) they will be placed on another plate in their natural order - the smallest below the large ones (what can be more natural in the order of things in life?) So now we will have the sheets exactly in the order they are filled.
Spread a piece of gauze on a flat plate, which I thought was appropriate for the size of the bulz, put the first sheet of cabbage (the largest) and spread the filling on it (not even to its edges). Then the next sheet and so on until the last leaf, the small one, with which we cover the bulz.
Bring the edges of the sheets to the middle, round the bulge nicely by touching it with lightly greased hands and give it its final shape by palpating the gauze, twisting it, necking it and tying it with kitchen thread.
Boil this laborious construction in a pressure cooker (in which case 1/2 - 1 liter of juice is enough) or in a normal one, but with a lid (in which case you have to hang the donut from the tail of a wooden spoon - this bottle boils more in steam, so a very small part of it touches the zama in question). I boiled it in the miracle pot for half an hour, on the support with the holes it is equipped with from the manufacture, in vegetable juice + Antarctic cabbage die.
I made polenta while the cabbage did its job, but in boiling water I put butter before the corn (so as not to stick to the bottom of it or the kettle) and because it is modeled perfectly beautiful polenta enriched with butter.
Ready: take out the bulgur, put it in the middle of a plate (without gauze!), Dissolve some corn flour or starch in cold water, pour it in the remaining juice on the bottom of the pot, thicken it, grind a lot of green dill and mix it, melt a little butter until the sauce becomes oily and then draw around the bulz everything we see around.
Bulzul can also be made in winter, using sauerkraut, and even in summer you can pickle cabbage (for those who are passionate about the taste and Bs found in lactic acid - pickling) by putting a cabbage in the jar made in the jar, in the house. : in a few days you will have an honorable cabbage! It's good and sweet, it's good and crunchy, it's good and pickled. Only patience is a small impediment.
But if you happen to have guests and you want to satisfy their eyes, nostrils and stomachs, between appetizer and dessert, I recommend a spectacular bulz.
Service? Like generous slices of cake :) glazed with aromatic sauce and creamy polenta due to the butter.
How do we prepare the stuffed duck recipe, on sauerkraut?
Boil the whole duck with carrots, onions, peppers and add salt. Foam as many times as needed.
After it is boiled, it is left to cool together with the vegetables.
Put the fat from the soup in a pan, and if it is not enough, add more fat (also indicated by the duck) and let it melt.
Then add the cabbage and a soup polish.
Let it simmer, with a lid to simmer, then add peppercorns, allspice seeds, bay leaves and 200 ml of tomato paste.
Add the soup again and boil with a lid, stirring occasionally. Continue like this until the cabbage is soft and hardened.
When ready, season with salt, add thyme and place in a pan. Over it put the duck stuffed with carrots and Brussels sprouts, put the liver and pipota from the duck (the liver did not boil, pipota, yes), put the tomatoes and the rest of the pieces of Brussels sprouts that did not fit in the duck, sprinkle with salt, thyme and pepper and put in the oven for 20 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius.
When it has turned red, it is removed and decorated according to everyone's taste.
This was our favorite food when we were little.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 8.50.
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Stuffed duck, on baked cabbage, with polenta and baked peppers
Stuffed Cabbage Roll - Recipes
French cabbage hooks differ in both recipe and cooking method. Mushrooms and tomato cream sauce give bread to the filling, and an unusual appearance makes the dish worthy of a festive meal.
- - rice (1/2 tablespoon)
- - cabbage (1 pc.)
- - onion (1 pc.)
- - carrots (1 pc.)
- - samples (200 g)
- - garlic (2 cloves)
- - minced chicken (300 g)
- - tomatoes (3 pieces)
- - cream (250 g).
Rice washed in water for half an hour. At this point, leave the cabbage leaves for 5 minutes in boiling water, then put them in the buttered cake muffins (the edges of the leaf should sit down).
Chop the onion in the pan for 3 minutes. Then put the grated carrots with finely chopped mushrooms on the onion and fry for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the garlic.
The contents of the tray are combined with the ground chicken and rice. Salt, pepper and mix.
Cabbage cooking sauce. Open the tomatoes. Place them on a grater, then pass through a sieve. After that add the cream to the tomatoes.
Spread the fillings on the cabbage leaves and pour the cream sauce over the tomatoes. Close the sheets and pour the sauce again. Place the molds on a baking sheet and bake the stuffed cabbage in the oven for half an hour.
The stuffed cabbage plugs are placed on a plate upside down, poured with sour cream and garnished with parsley.
Carp brine recipe prepared with the slow cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital
Duck Leg Recipe with Orange Sauce at Slow Cooker Crock Pot 5.7 L Digital by Chef Maniac
Sausage stuffed pork tenderloin recipe at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital by Maniac Chef
Stuffed cabbage recipe at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital by Bucatar Maniac
Cabbage steak recipe for Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital by Chef Maniac
Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital Belly Soup Recipe by Chef Maniac
Recipe for whole baked chicken at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot 5.7L Digital by Bucatar Maniac
Beef soup recipe at Slow Cooker Crock Pot 5.7L Digital by Bucatar Maniac
Ingredients Pork pulp roll
From the pork meat, cut the meat in such a way that it comes out like a sheet about an inch thick, which is beaten and seasoned as for grilling with salt and pepper. It can be left in a bath for a few hours.
For the filling, use minced meat, hard-boiled eggs, carrot, pickled red donut, green parsley. In the middle of the sheet put the minced meat, raw, seasoned with salt, pepper or boiled meat and then minced and seasoned & # 8211 no matter which option you choose, add the whole or grated egg, the grated carrot and the finely chopped or sliced donut long (and then squeezed from the juice), finely chopped green parsley. Roll, fasten with toothpicks or tie with string. You can fry it first in oil, to catch a crust and then leave it in the oven or in the pan (even on the flame from the stove), but you can also put it in the roll or in the oven from the beginning, sprinkling it from time to time. while with meat juice.
& # 8211 recipe collected by Simona Lazar from Poiana Stampei, Suceava county.
Try this video recipe too
Top 5 most delicious fillings for rolls with glue & # 8211 a very appetizing appetizer! Choose your favorite recipe!
Rolls with glue and your favorite filling can be served as a snack or as an appetizer at the holiday table. We present below 5 the simplest and most accessible recipes for the most delicious rolls. They are obtained particularly appetizing and fragrant, and the preparation process will amaze with simplicity and speed. Enjoy your loved ones with such a delicacy and the rolls with glue will be very often present on the table.
1. Stick roll with chicken and melted cheese
& # 8211 1 packet of melted cheese
& # 8211 soy sauce (1 tbsp if you prefer less salty dishes)
Method of preparation
1. Wash the meat. Fry it in a hot pan with oil. If desired, you can boil it or fry it.
2. Allow the meat to cool and cut it into small pieces.
3. Boil the eggs. Put them in a bowl of cold water (you can break them a little in a few places, so they will be much easier to clean).
4. Put the packet of melted cheese in the freezer for 20 minutes. Unpack it and grate it.
5. Peel, wash and finely chop the garlic.
6. Mix all the prepared ingredients. Match the filling with soy sauce and mayonnaise.
7. Grease the adhesive sheets with the filling obtained.
8. Roll the glue. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
2. Cake roll with chicken and Bechamel sauce
& # 8211 3 tablespoons mushrooms (fried with onions)
-4 tablespoons flour (for sauce)
Method of preparation
1. Cut the onion in half into rounds. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it into thin slices.
2. Finely chop the chicken and season with spices.
3. In a hot skillet with oil, fry 3/4 of the onion until almost done. Add tomatoes, greens, salt and spices to taste. Cover the pan with a lid and make a small fire.
4. In another pan, fry the chicken until almost done. Add the remaining onion to the pan and fry until the onion is ready.
5. Drain the soup obtained from the onion and tomato pan (keep the soup).
6. Prepare the bechamel sauce: melt the butter over low heat. Gradually add the flour to the bowl with melted butter and stir continuously.
7. With a thin jet, pour the milk into the bowl and mix continuously until you get a homogeneous mass. Match the sauce with salt and spices to taste. Boil the sauce over low heat until it is similar to cream.
8. Wash and cut the mushrooms into thin slices. Fry them in a hot oil pan until they are ready.
9. Grease a baking tray with oil and arrange the glue in it. Grease the stick with sauce.
10. Arrange half of the vegetable filling on the stick, then half of the chicken filling.
11. Cover the filling with another sheet of glue, grease it with sauce and arrange the remaining filling on it. Arrange the fried mushrooms on the edge and sprinkle the stick with grated cheese.
12. Pour a little sauce over the filling and roll the glue. Run it carefully without putting too much effort.
13. Cover the roll with sauce and put it in the preheated oven at 160-170 ° C for 10 minutes.
14. Pour the vegetable broth over the roll and return it to the oven for another 10 minutes.
3. Classic Roll "For the Weekend"
& # 8211 boiled salami or ham (avoid smoked sausages)
Method of preparation
1. Arrange the glue sheet on the work surface. Grease it with mayonnaise.
2. Chop the cabbage and cucumber.
3. Cut the salami and cheese into small pieces.
4. Visually, divide the glue into 4 parts.
5. Arrange the cabbage and cucumber on the first side. Grease them with a little mayonnaise.
6. Arrange the salami and a little cheese on the second side.
7. Sprinkle the remaining parts with cheese.
8. Fold the edges and roll the glue, starting with the side where the vegetables are arranged. Do not roll the glue too tightly. You can simply fold it into 4 parts.
9. Arrange the roll obtained in a pan with hot oil.
10. Fry on both sides until browned.
11. Allow the roll to cool slightly and cut.
4. Mimosa Roll
& # 8211 1 can of canned fish
Method of preparation
1. Arrange the glue sheets on the work surface. Grease them with mayonnaise.
2. Boil and clean the eggs.
3. Cover the first stick with grated boiled egg.
4. Cover the next stick with grated cheese.
5. Cover the third stick with the canned fish, crushed with a fork.
6. Sprinkle each stick with dill and chopped onion.
8. Arrange the roll obtained on the second glue and roll them.
9. Arrange the roll obtained on the third glue and roll them.
10. Place the roll obtained in a dry bag and refrigerate. It's best to leave it in the fridge overnight.
Prepare the cabbage
- Remove the core from the cabbage. Place the whole head in a large pot, filled with boiling salted water. Cover and cook for 3 minutes or until soft enough to remove individual leaves. You will need 18 leaves.
- When the leaves are cold enough to handle, use a cutting knife to cut the thick stem from each leaf without cutting it all the way.
- Cut the remaining cabbage and place it in the bottom of the casserole dish or Dutch oven.
Do the completion
- Saute chopped onion in butter in a large pan until poured, and let cool.
- Mix the chilled onion with the beef, pork, rice, garlic, salt and black pepper until well combined. Do not stir too much or the meat will become hard.
- Place about 1/2 cup of meat on each cabbage leaf. Turn the right side of the leaf over in the middle, then turn the left side. Turn the bottom of the leaf upside down and you will have something that looks like an envelope. Dare to close the flesh and make a small dress.
Cook and serve stuffed cabbage
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Place the chopped tomatoes on top of the chopped cabbage in the casserole dish or in the Dutch oven, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper.
- Pour the beef stock on rolls, cover and place in a preheated oven. Bake for 1 hour or until the cabbage is delicate and the meat is cooked.
- Serve with pan juices and an optional cream dropper, or mix the pan juices with cream and toss over the cabbage rolls.
- Cabbage is frozen well before or after cooking and can be done in a slow cooker (see manufacturer's instructions).
Note: Because they can be eaten hot or at room temperature, mini cabbage rolls make great appetizers. Just hit them with a toothpick and you're good to go!