We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The vegetables are cleaned and boiled whole, together with the chicken, over medium heat for approx. 60 minutes with approx. 4000 ml of cold water. I admit that I used the pressure cooker again, so I reduced the cooking time to approx. 30 minutes.
After the meat is cooked, strain the soup into another bowl, season with salt and cook again. When the soup starts to boil, add the spatzle and let it boil for approx. Ten minutes. Serve hot, sprinkled with finely chopped greens and to the taste of each simple or with boiled vegetables and meat;)
Good luck and good luck! ;)
The following are required to prepare this soup:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups of vegetable soup (homemade or bought, but low in salt)
- 2 baked avocados, clean and cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel (organic)
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
- Himalayan salt or sea salt
- finely chopped green onions for serving
Coconut soup, recipe translated from Romanian to Romanian
Until the cock soup recipe, that's why we all gathered here, to explain a little about the translation in the title.
I also talked about Mircea Groza, he is one of the people who do an excellent job in the authentic, rural and deep gastronomic area, and whom I keep insisting on following.
Last month he posted a recipe for “I killed the rooster with this”, And the incident made me have a rooster in the fridge waiting for its destiny. The problem is that his recipes sound like this:
"In a ciaon you squeak with a spoon die of green onion and green onion, the white part and a sweet thistle cut basket".
It's just a small sample of the language you have to struggle with if you want to complete his recipes.
For literature, Mircea Groza is delicious. For work in the kitchen, he is a great challenge. You instinctively banish many of the words, but those hard-core regionalisms can be scary. With a little help from the internet, with the overlapping of the text on the pictures in the recipe, and even with some support in the author's comments, things are finally clarified.
If you have a country rooster, I urge you to follow its recipe. We worked a little on translating some regionalisms to make your way to the end result easier. I assure you that it is worth it, it is a very good recipe, it is a variant quite close to a peasant soup, as I know it, but there are small details that take everything to another level. It's a joy that happens in the end.
The list of words that may cause you some problems is as follows:
- popricaș = paprikaș
- cocioanie = meatball / cooling
- head lump = I think it's obvious, that's the neck
- rânză = pipot
- ţeler = celery
- ai = garlic (finally there are the advantages of the years in which we complete the whole)
- thipărușe = bell pepper
- thiperi = pepper
- carrălabă = gulie
- curethi = cabbage (in our country, in Moldova, curechi was said on the back of cabbage)
- oil = oil
- basket = small cubes (this is an interpretation I intuit)
- queues = queues
- tomaji = noodles
- uălucă = pot
- thisălița = borscht
"You dipped the meat in the diet." Make a soup out of what's left. You put the spatulas with your ass, the wings, the neck with your head and your head, I can put the rancid and the heart, the chicken and the labile, you must also put the labile! From what I told you, you could make cocoon! Very good bitch I'm coming out of the cock! Put some more meat in the thiept and then I'll see you cooking! Climb the bridge with the babies, take the ladder and eat blood! Hi, hi, hi… & # 8221
And I'll be honest with you. I made this post primarily because this cock soup is very good. She's extraordinarily good. Because I want you to reach Mircea Groza as well. But also because I wanted to grow up. And, of course, because I wanted to announce my return to the blog. I really missed writing here.
As the author would say, “Have health and joy! God bless you! ”
Drizzle a little olive oil in 2 chopped shallots and then add 800 grams of frozen peas. Put over a liter of water. After boiling, leave everything on the fire for 15 minutes. Mix the peas with Kiri and a little vegetable soup to get a creamy texture. Season. At the time of serving, add coriander and a little feta cheese.
Boil 3 liters of salted water and add & icircn to it 750 grams of white beans and 750 grams of red beans, but also 750 grams of green beans, 2 pieces of leeks, 2 potatoes and celery. Leave everything on the fire for an hour and a half. Also prepare the pesto sauce with 4 cloves of garlic and basil leaves. Add two peeled tomatoes and put fish and olive oil to form a paste. When the pasta is ready, add the sauce. When the soup is ready, add more fish and grated cheese.
Put in a kettle with beer
Tender chicken made in an ancient style
- 1 chicken
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 pepper
- 100 ml oil
- 200 ml blond beer
- 70 g butter
- salt and pepper
Wash the chicken, cut it into medium pieces and gently dab it to suck.
In a medium bowl season with soy sauce, salt, pepper and paprika (and thyme, if you choose to put). Let cool for an hour.
Cut onion and pepper into scales. Heat the kettle, add the oil and butter. Take the chicken out of the fridge and add it to the pot. Let it brown for 10 minutes, over low heat, with the lid on. After 10 minutes, mix and add the beer (the alcohol in it evaporates, but the meat remains tender), the onion and the pepper.
There are another 10 minutes in which the meat has to simmer to blend the flavors. Stir and add the garlic clove - half crushed, half cut into pieces. Stir, cover and simmer for another 1-2 minutes. Chop the parsley, sprinkle it over the pieces of meat and turn off the heat, leaving the pot there with the lid on, at least 5 minutes until serving.
Rooster soup with dumplings
The main course at lunch was chicken soup with fluffy semolina dumplings, a golden, tasty, healthy soup with lots of soft and fluffy dumplings. You can find the secret of these dumplings in my recipe today.
- 2 large cock thighs
- 200g cleaned and finely chopped onion
- 2 carrots (60g & # 8211 70g) clean and grate
- 2 capsicums (80g) cut into small cubes
- coarse sea salt
- finely chopped green parsley
- 2 organic eggs
- 100g semolina
- 6 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons water
Method of preparation
First we wash and clean the thighs, then cut them in half next to the cartilage, put them in the pot and add water (3-4 fingers over the meat). Let the water boil, then discard the water, wash the meat well and put clean water on it, the water must pass more than a handful over the meat. When the water starts to boil, add the onion, carrot, pepper and let it boil until the fork enters the meat slightly. While the soup is on the fire, be careful not to drop the water. Remove the meat from the pot (with this meat and a little juice from the soup we prepare a delicious baked dish), we match the salt soup and we prepare the dumplings.
We break two eggs and with the help of a fork we beat them a little, then we add the oil one by one a spoon, then the 2 spoons of water. Add the semolina and let the composition rest for 1-2 minutes, during which time the semolina will absorb the excess liquid, acquiring a mayonnaise appearance. We put the small fire and with the help of a spoon we put the dumplings in the pot one by one. Let it boil for 7-8 minutes and turn off the heat. Put the lid on the pot, leave it for another 10 minutes, then add the parsley. I used a pressure cooker and for 1 hour the soup was ready, then I started to prepare the second course with the legs from the soup. In the next article I will tell you how I prepared a delicious food in the oven with the legs in the soup.
Rooster soup with cowards like Coșteiu de Sus
Rooster soup with cowards is made in Coșteiu de Sus, as in any other part of Banat, on Sundays or holidays. When guests (guests) come to the table, or children from afar, Aunt Emilia prepares this clear and steaming "zamă", full of home flavor, with fresh pasta. The carrots in the garden, the celery, the rooster that ran through the yard from Coștei, sit quietly in the hot pot on the stove. Sometimes you can say that it is a medicine for the soul, because the chicken soup is the first to be put on the table, with the cowards floating delicately in the golden juice.
- a smaller rooster or hen
- about 4-5 carrots
- a smaller celery with leaves
- about 2 pieces of parsley with leaves
- an onion
- a smaller pepper
- about 3 bay leaves
- peppercorns, salt
The rooster is cleaned and washed, portioned, and the meat is boiled. Add the vegetables and simmer for about two hours. During this time, the cowards (noodles) are prepared. Lightly beat the eggs and incorporate them into the floured salt. Knead well until the dough becomes elastic then, very patiently, roll out the dough with a rolling pin until it becomes a thin sheet. Then cut with a sharp knife and leave to simmer for a while, before being tossed in clear, strained soup.
Homemade cooling: useful tricks and 3 step-by-step recipes!
Cooling is a dish in the category of appetizers and many of us can not imagine the holiday meal without it. Therefore, we could not ignore this traditional food in the month of Santa Claus and not share with you our wonderful recipes & # 8211 so that every lover of delicious dishes has a meatball on the holiday table. Especially since the appetizing delight is beneficial for the body. Piftia is quite easy to prepare, if you know certain culinary secrets. Our team this time shares your culinary secrets with great pleasure and presents you 3 great recipes for very tasty cooling.
Tips for successful cooking of the cold:
1. From which products is it better to cook it?
At the base of the cold can be: pork legs, ears and tails, brain, chicken (ideally chicken) & # 8211 these products during cooking will remove gelatinous substances. It also fits a good piece of beef on the bone or turkey. The skin on the meat should be left & # 8211 it contributes to a better solidification of the soup.
2. Soaking the meat
The longer the meat is soaked, the less blood remains in it. Therefore, less foam forms when boiling and the soup will be clearer. The optimal soaking time is 8-12 hours, ie overnight.
3. Clear cooling
One way to get a clear chill is to cook it on the side soup. Simply change the water after boiling. You can also add a pinch of citric acid to the soup.
If the soup is still cloudy, try another effective method: for 1 liter of liquid, you will need a chicken egg (egg white and eggshell will absorb "impurities").
Wash the egg well with a sponge and baking soda. Break it and separate the egg white from the yolk. Beat the egg whites into a foam and grind the shell until it becomes a powder. Add the egg whites and peel to the hot soup, then heat over low heat. Stir from top to bottom: the egg white will cover the surface of the cloudy liquid and will absorb unwanted particles. Bring the soup to a boil and continue to stir for a few minutes. Then turn off the heat and leave the pan under the lid for 15-20 minutes.
The deposits of the shell and the foam flakes will remain at the bottom of the pan. Carefully remove the egg white from the surface and strain the soup through a sieve or gauze net. As a result, you get a clear cooling that, by the way, will not change its taste after this procedure.
4. Solidification temperature
It is clear that the cooling is not left at room temperature: it will not solidify completely. The best place for this purpose is the refrigerator. But, on the balcony in winter, we do not recommend giving it & # 8211 otherwise the cold will lose its taste.
5. Gelatin: to add or not?
When preparing a classic cold, the addition of gelatin is considered a "mauveton". Properly cooked soup solidifies well without additional means. But if you don't want it to take too long and you only have a piece of meat fillet from the ingredients, you can use gelatin.
For decorating and serving the cold are used: boiled carrots, eggs, parsley, blueberries, slices of lemon or cucumber, halves of olives. They are added both before and after solidification.
Recipe No.1 & # 8211 Beef and pork chill
& # 8211 10 black peppercorns and allspice
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the pork very well. If necessary, burn and clean the rind well, until it is white, without burn marks. Wash the meat well, then cut it into pieces. Do the same with the beef. Put the meat in a saucepan and fill the pan with water. Leave the meat for 8-10 hours or even overnight.
2. Wash the meat well and put it in the pan. Pour cold, clean water into the meat pan up to 5 cm above the meat.
3. Put the pan on the fire and bring the water to a boil. Then remove the foam carefully and carefully & # 8211 process can take 7-10 minutes.
4. Boil the cooling on a very low heat for 4-5 hours, with the pan half covered. Stir the contents of the pan a few times.
5. Match the cooling with spices, then add the vegetables, preventively cleaned, after 3-4 hours from the beginning of cooking. Boil the delicacy on low heat for another 1 hour (the lid will not cover the pan completely). At this stage if a lot of soup has dropped, you can add a little boiling water.
6. Stop the fire. Carefully remove the vegetables and bay leaves. Put the meat in a separate bowl. Allow the meat to cool, then remove the bones and arrange it on plates. You can decorate the meat on plates with parsley, boiled carrots or whatever you want.
7. Sprinkle well with salt the remaining soup in the pan and add the crushed garlic. Cover the pan with a lid and let the soup soak for 30 minutes.
8. Strain the soup several times through a sieve or gauze net.
9. Collect the fat formed from the chilled soup, using a spoon.
10. Pour the soup through the meat plates so that it completely covers the meat. Leave the delicacy at room temperature until it cools completely, then refrigerate for 3-5 hours.
Recipe No.2 & # 8211 Quick cooling with gelatin
& # 8211 0.5 kg meat as desired (chicken, turkey, pork or beef)
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash and clean the meat well. Soak the meat for 3-4 hours in a saucepan with cold water. Remove the meat from the pan and wash it well again. Put the meat in the pan with cold water, add a cleaned onion, cloves, allspice and bay leaves. Put the pan on the fire and bring the water to a boil. Remove the foam and cook the meat on a very low heat for about 2 hours.
2. Match the salted ingredients towards the end of cooking. Boil the meat until it is ready. Remove the meat from the pan, let it cool, then cut it into portions of the desired size. Put the pieces of meat on plates. You can decorate the meat to taste, either with your favorite greens, carrots or boiled egg.
3. Strain the soup through a sieve or gauze net.
4. Mix in a bowl a little water with gelatin (about 5 tablespoons) and leave for 15 minutes.
5. Put the pan with the strained soup on the fire and bring it back to the boil. Stop the fire. Pour the gelatin into the soup pan with a thin stream. Mix the soup well until the gelatin will completely dissolve.
6. Pour the soup through the meat plates. Allow the cooler to cool completely to room temperature, then refrigerate for 7-10 hours.
Recipe No.3 & # 8211 Cooling in the multifunction oven
& # 8211 1 kg of beef on the bone
& # 8211 canned peas for decoration
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash and clean all meat ingredients thoroughly. Put the meat in a saucepan and fill it with water. Leave the meat overnight.
2. Wash the meat again and place it in the bowl of the multifunction oven. Add the vegetables and spices indicated in the recipe to the bowl.
3. Pour water 2-3 cm above the meat level. Set the "boiling" mode and watch the foam form. Remove the foam, then set the "choke" or "cooling" program for 5 hours.
4. Remove the meat from the oven bowl and place on a separate plate. Allow the meat to cool, then remove the skin and bones. Cut the meat into portions of the desired size. Remove the vegetables from the oven bowl and cut them as desired for decoration.
5. Add the crushed garlic to the soup and leave it for a while, to be enriched with appetizing flavors, then strain it through a sieve or gauze net.
6. Choose a transparent bowl and put some peas and a little carrot at the bottom. Pour a little soup then place the meat and sliced eggs nicely. Garnish with greens and pour the remaining soup.
7. Allow the cooler to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 7-12 hours.
Deer Penis Soup (4 - 6 servings)
Clean the penises of the fur, testicles and foreskin. Wash them and keep them in cold water for 30 minutes. Peel the onions and mash them with a blender to soften the fibers. Crush the uncleaned ginger as well. Turn off half of the ginger, and the other half is divided into three pieces. In a 4-5 liter pot, blanch the chicken for a few minutes and then take it out, rinse it with cold water and set it aside, waiting.
In a pot of boiling water, add half a tablespoon of tea leaves, a tablespoon of Shaoxing wine, the white part of an onion and a piece of ginger.
Add the penises and blanch for a few minutes. Great attention! At this time of bleaching, it happens that the penis suddenly hardens, arches, and jumps out of the pot or stove, straight and stiff as a stick. Don't be scared! It returns to normal when it cools.
Remove the penises and rinse them very well with plenty of cold water. Discard the contents of the pot in which the penises were boiled. Rinse the pot thoroughly.
Repeat the bleaching action twice more, each time with another water and other spices (tea leaves, Shaoxing wine, white onion, a piece of ginger). Rinse your penis with plenty of cold water each time.
When the penises have cooled, cut off their tips and cut them into 5 cm pieces. Cut each piece in half lengthwise, then again in half lengthwise the pieces will turn into spirals (rolls). Remove the urethra (the canal that is on one side).
Place the fried chicken and penis pieces in a clay pot or stainless steel pot and cover with water. Bring the pot to the boil and take the foam, if it forms. Add the rest of the ginger, onion, Shaoxing wine, along with the Sichuan pepper and tonic herbs. Cover the pot with the lid halfway and simmer for 5-6 hours.
When the soup is almost done, cover the goji berries with hot water to swell.
Strain the soup through a sieve lined with a clean cloth. Remove the penis pieces, rinse them and set them aside. Discard the ginger, green onions and tonic herbs (which have done their job). Take out the chicken and keep it to eat later, if you wish. Cover the penis pieces with strained juice. Season the soup with salt. Add the swollen goji berries to the water and serve.